Saturday, January 12, 2013

January 12: The Master of the House

Not a huge fan of Tom Hooper's Les Misérables, but certainly a fan of one Mr. Sacha Baron Cohen, who plays Monsieur Thénardier in that mess. But that's not even the half of it. When I'm stuck indoors due to the le misérable weather and too many writing assignments, I can get down. What picks me up?


BRUNO! Maybe it's the German in me, maybe it's the fag hag in me, the comedian in me, I don't know, but this ALWAYS picks me up. Watching this movie made my spirits soar again, when I had spent all day indoors and hadn't seen a single soul except my roommate otherwise.

Gay Converting Pastor: Can I tell you about the man who changed my life?
Bruno: Was it... Karl Lagerfeld?

Never gets old! Thank you for being my favorite person of the day, January 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment